Hi, My name is Molly and this is my blog; Beaute Beads. Here you can follow me on my journey as I learn and develop new jewellery manufacturing skills. I began making jewellery from beads at a very young age. As I grew older I became more curious in the endless possiblities of Jewellery Design. I am studing an Advance Diploma of Jewellery Design. I have been introduced and have commenced using Silversmithing processes, general use of precious and non precious metals, casting, gem setting, bezel making, shaping, annealing, soldering, inlay, burring, texturing. You can expect more learned techniques and visions of my progress in the future to come.

Details For Purchases

Payment Options:

- PayPal

- Direct Debit (Australian Buyers)

I accept either of these methods of payment.

Email me at: beautebeads@gmail.com if you would like to purchase.

Tell me what item/s you want to buy, what country/state you are located.

I will quote you on postage and calculate total cost of items and postage and exchange either my PayPal email address or bank account details for your postage address.

When you receive your purchase please leave feedback on the Buyer Feedback page.




Thank you for buying at Beaute Beads!

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Update on My Recent Events & My New Finished Project

Hello Everyone :o)
I have had so much happen in the last few months! I have moved interstate from Queensland to Western Australia. Began new schooling, met up with family members whom of which I haven't seen in a very long time.

I have just given you the simplest version of events at 1/1000 of how much detail I could give you! Haha. I won't though as I know how boring it can get reading forever.

Well. For my very first tafe project I got to choose to plan and make something of my choice! Of course I chose to make jewelry!

What I made!
Below are pictures of this truly beautiful bracelet I am so please with! I have actually kept it for myself which I rarely keep jewellery I make for myself!
I have also made with it, a display box lined with purple fabric and cushioning.
It has a beautiful bow and swirl charm with draping chain on the front.

I would love to know what you think! 

In the past Beaute Beads has focused very much on my jewellery that I have made.
I now want to involve and encourage you and other jewellery designers and creators. Even people who are starting jewellery for the first time!
I want this blog to be useful and helpful to others, not just for myself!

How I will do this (what to look forward to):
  • More tutorials 
  • Jewellery creation/design competitions
  • More jewellery making tips
  • Shouting out for other jewellery designers/creators!
Next year I am going to be doing a Diploma in Jewellery Design!
I can promise you I will take you along my journey and I can guarantee you will get to see the best of things to come!

I am so excited! I will get to learn how to:
  • Silver smith
  • Solder precious metals
  • Cut gemstones
  • Make glass beads
  • Bend and mold metal 
  • Plus more!
Thank you for reading my update, leave a comment below with your blog link and I will pop over and visit you! :) <3

~Molly x



Reactions:

0 comments :

Post a Comment