Hi, My name is Molly and this is my blog; Beaute Beads. Here you can follow me on my journey as I learn and develop new jewellery manufacturing skills. I began making jewellery from beads at a very young age. As I grew older I became more curious in the endless possiblities of Jewellery Design. I am studing an Advance Diploma of Jewellery Design. I have been introduced and have commenced using Silversmithing processes, general use of precious and non precious metals, casting, gem setting, bezel making, shaping, annealing, soldering, inlay, burring, texturing. You can expect more learned techniques and visions of my progress in the future to come.

Details For Purchases

Payment Options:

- PayPal

- Direct Debit (Australian Buyers)

I accept either of these methods of payment.

Email me at: beautebeads@gmail.com if you would like to purchase.

Tell me what item/s you want to buy, what country/state you are located.

I will quote you on postage and calculate total cost of items and postage and exchange either my PayPal email address or bank account details for your postage address.

When you receive your purchase please leave feedback on the Buyer Feedback page.




Thank you for buying at Beaute Beads!

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Back ! :)

It's been a very long time since I've posted here. My apologies. I've been very busy with finishing year 11 of school, Christmas and spending time with family and friends.
Now I have some more time to blog I will do my very best to keep up and post more often. A few months ago I begun photographing things other then jewellery. Including wildlife, my pets, landscape, flowers and other things.
I hope life has been treating you all well. I am looking forward to re-visiting your blogs to see what you've been up to! :)

x Molly








Reactions:

0 comments :

Post a Comment