Hi, My name is Molly and this is my blog; Beaute Beads. Here you can follow me on my journey as I learn and develop new jewellery manufacturing skills. I began making jewellery from beads at a very young age. As I grew older I became more curious in the endless possiblities of Jewellery Design. I am studing an Advance Diploma of Jewellery Design. I have been introduced and have commenced using Silversmithing processes, general use of precious and non precious metals, casting, gem setting, bezel making, shaping, annealing, soldering, inlay, burring, texturing. You can expect more learned techniques and visions of my progress in the future to come.

Details For Purchases

Payment Options:

- PayPal

- Direct Debit (Australian Buyers)

I accept either of these methods of payment.

Email me at: beautebeads@gmail.com if you would like to purchase.

Tell me what item/s you want to buy, what country/state you are located.

I will quote you on postage and calculate total cost of items and postage and exchange either my PayPal email address or bank account details for your postage address.

When you receive your purchase please leave feedback on the Buyer Feedback page.




Thank you for buying at Beaute Beads!

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Sweet 16th Birthday !

My Sweet 16th Birthday ! <3

Its official! I am now 16 years old! 

I have wanted to be 16 for so long! However I have now made a pact with myself to not wish my life away!

I got so spoilt! I am so grateful for all these amazing gifts! Great thanks to those special people who gifted me! 

I got given so many beauty products! Makeup, perfume and hair care products. 
I also recieved a pair of new high heel shoes, a new 10 megapixel digital camera (will be great for photographing my jewellery), a $50 Itunes card, birthday money, a button jewellery book, a case/stand and touch screen pen for my Ipad, a beautiful belt from Thailand and a precious sweet 16 charm necklace in Sterling Silver!

We went out for dinner at a beautiful restaurant here on the boat harbour! My friend from TAFE stayed over for my birthday! We had a delicious chocolate mud cake when we got home! 









Reactions:

0 comments :

Post a Comment