Hi, My name is Molly and this is my blog; Beaute Beads. Here you can follow me on my journey as I learn and develop new jewellery manufacturing skills. I began making jewellery from beads at a very young age. As I grew older I became more curious in the endless possiblities of Jewellery Design. I am studing an Advance Diploma of Jewellery Design. I have been introduced and have commenced using Silversmithing processes, general use of precious and non precious metals, casting, gem setting, bezel making, shaping, annealing, soldering, inlay, burring, texturing. You can expect more learned techniques and visions of my progress in the future to come.

Details For Purchases

Payment Options:

- PayPal

- Direct Debit (Australian Buyers)

I accept either of these methods of payment.

Email me at: beautebeads@gmail.com if you would like to purchase.

Tell me what item/s you want to buy, what country/state you are located.

I will quote you on postage and calculate total cost of items and postage and exchange either my PayPal email address or bank account details for your postage address.

When you receive your purchase please leave feedback on the Buyer Feedback page.




Thank you for buying at Beaute Beads!

There was an error in this gadget

Friday, September 16, 2011

So much Happening Beaute Beads Facebook Page

I have been so busy with my Facebook page I haven't had much time to blog.

I have held a Free Give Away for reaching 100 likes! This was a week ago, now my page has 280 odd likes! I can't believe it! There will also be a Free Give Away again when Beaute Beads Facebook Page reaches 300 likes!

Lots of new items have been uploaded as well. My newest creations are ribbon bookmarks!
See them Here!

I have also got up a Payvment Shopping cart for Beaute Beads installed on my page!
 With this this you can now make purchases on Facebok through PayPal.

I am so excited! I hope you can all come along to my Beaute Beads Facebook page too!
Feel free to join me there and see the latest of my creations and events! Look forward to seeing you there!

Green Glass Beaded Ribbon Bookmark



 Copyright 2013-2014 Beauté Beads
Reactions:

0 comments :

Post a Comment