Hi, My name is Molly and this is my blog; Beaute Beads. Here you can follow me on my journey as I learn and develop new jewellery manufacturing skills. I began making jewellery from beads at a very young age. As I grew older I became more curious in the endless possiblities of Jewellery Design. I am studing an Advance Diploma of Jewellery Design. I have been introduced and have commenced using Silversmithing processes, general use of precious and non precious metals, casting, gem setting, bezel making, shaping, annealing, soldering, inlay, burring, texturing. You can expect more learned techniques and visions of my progress in the future to come.

Details For Purchases

Payment Options:

- PayPal

- Direct Debit (Australian Buyers)

I accept either of these methods of payment.

Email me at: beautebeads@gmail.com if you would like to purchase.

Tell me what item/s you want to buy, what country/state you are located.

I will quote you on postage and calculate total cost of items and postage and exchange either my PayPal email address or bank account details for your postage address.

When you receive your purchase please leave feedback on the Buyer Feedback page.




Thank you for buying at Beaute Beads!

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Bit About Me

Where do I begin?

Lets start here!
I would have to say I am a young entrepreneur.
I am a teenager with a passion for fashion! Jewellery was one of my biggest hobbies from a young age! 
As I have grown older my quality has improved. From there on people started to ask whether they could buy a piece I just made. 
I got special requests if I could make something as a present for their birthday or for Christmas. 

As well as jewellery making I like to design clothes and outfits. I have a collection of sketches I may share with you all one day.

I have been raised by a single mum. I have two sisters and two brothers. My family is full of artists. My mum is an artist, she draws, paints and and has produced textiles for exhibitions dedicated to her fine work. My mum also has a masters degree in visual art and qualifications as a high school art and home economics teacher. 

My Aunties and Uncle are artists. My uncle and two brothers are musicians. This takes me to another thing! I am learning the guitar with guidance from my second eldest brother! I am now matching music to lyrics. I may not be the best singer but I find that I also have a flair in writing music.

The biggest highlight in my life would have to be living on an Aboriginal community for part of my childhood! I developing friendships with the indigenous kids. I learned their culture and how to speak their language. It is amazing that I experienced this when I was only 10 years old, yet I remember everyday I spent there. 

I live in Australia. After living in 13 different locations around this country, as well as all the traveling, especially by long outback and coastal road trips. Our family has now settled on the coast of South East Queensland. My Mum and I are now trying to get our creative pieces presented online and at market stalls around the region.
Hopefully this leads us somewhere. Not only for my benefit but for my mother's so she can carry on with her art and craft while supporting herself when I leave home pursuing my education and work career.

Thank you for reading, I hope you feel you've somewhat got to know me a little better. :)

Myself  - December 2008




Copyright 2013-2014 Beauté Beads
Reactions:

0 comments :

Post a Comment